Thursday, January 26, 2012


I just can’t believe I have been here for more than a month. Time is flying by so fast. I have been pretty busy this last 3 weeks. I have started school and boy it needs some attention. I really loved most of the things at school.

Things I really liked so far..                                        
The class rooms                                                                  
 The teachers                                 
The campus                                                                        
The students (they are awesome)                                        
The girls (** so CUTE and yeah so many of them** o_O)                    
The food (Even though I missed my Injera dearly *sobbing*)
Fun activities
Once again cute girls
Nice apartment
Good room mates

Things I didn't liked
7:45 AM Classes
Freezing cold weather (Like when it gets -15 oC) 
5:30 PM Dinner
Humanities class (Who cares about paradise lost)

But I also had the chance to go snowmobiling a couple of weeks ago. It was one of the things on my checklist and Bracken and Alan were more than happy to take me. So we drove to Jackass Meadow in Wyoming and we really had fun. It was my first time driving a snowmobile and I really loved it. I am already addicted to it and I think of it sometimes.
We made fire on the snow, cooked a delicious burger and had a good lunch. I love the snow because I can have lots of fun on it but I hate the cold. Surprisingly enough though, I am doing well till now. May be this year’s mild winter (For Rexburg) helped me a lot.









1 comment: